Tuesday, December 9, 2008

big sister

She just graduated from college. Big sister stopped by to visit little sister and the school with her mom. The mom actually made the first move, started chatting me up! speaking to me in Spanish, was kinda cool. Later, I made my move for the young one when the mom was busy. Found out a little about her, apparently, like me, she too, lived in Spain. I asked her if she was on facebook... we started emailing. Finally, we went out yesterday. Now, I'm not Nightmare Believer so I don't have any hot stories to tell, yet.

But the whole thing was kinda intriguing, it all felt kinda naughty. After all, big sister was once a student at my school, before i got there. So, in a weird kinda way, i was dating one of my students, though fastforward to when she is a real woman. Was kinda crazy. idk.

No comments: