Sunday, March 9, 2008

Another Perk!


If you remember the fancy shoes that I was given a few weeks ago by one of my students, you may be suprised to hear that he showed up to school last week with another little surprise for me, a foot ball, the Nike T90 Electra. It's pretty bad ass as it has a kind of translucent blue finish, it looks like a freaking crystal ball. Retailing for around $30, I say it's not a bad deal! I mean, how much is an 'A' in 7th grade Spanish class worth? Hell, I've been giving them out for practically nothing. Although, the other day, for some stupid reason, I had the 5th and 6th grades take a test and the 7th grade write an essay. I say stupid because I don't have any real intention of grading this crap! But the students keep bugging me about it. I wish they would just bugger off.

1 comment:

M C Ward said...

Nice one! Remember in this game, you can't use your hands or wear helmets ;-)

In my experience, tests should only be given when you haven't been bothered to prepare anything to teach, i.e. at least once a week.