Friday, April 18, 2008

Lo li ta


I'm the only male teacher at the school.

The 8th grade girls are constantly trying to provoke me, mostly by exaggerating the tone of their voice when they greet me 50 freakin' times a day, "Heeeeeeloooooo Mr. Smith!" as they flash little lolita smiles.

I do an excellent job of ignoring them and that has calmed them down a bit.

However, on free-dress day when they are allowed to wear something else other than their uniforms, one little curvy temptress always goes out of her way to show me her cleavage. You know, she'll kind of hunch over her desk, making sure her top is drooping while she casually brings her arms in, smushing her breasts together (see pic for example, not my student).

I've thought about making a note of her name and googling her in about 5 or 6 years.

"Hey Lizzy, remember me? I'm your old Spanish teacher. How about you come down to Cancun for Spring Break!"

6 comments:

M C Ward said...

Tough one.

As in most things carnal, I look east for inspiration. I find it useful to bear in mind Shantideva's observation in The Way of the Bodhisattva when confronted by a tempting pair of anything:

"The reason is you're full of filth yourself,
And wallow in it constantly.
It is indeed just dirt that you desire,
And therefore long for other sacks of filth!"


It helps if you realise that, deep down, they're all just sacks of filth. ;-)

M. le Prof d'Anglais said...

This reminds me of when I started out in a private language school in Spain. The school had a contract with a local Catholic girls' school to teach extra English classes to the kids whose parents paid for them.

So there I was, a 23/24 year old male teacher, in classes of 15 year olds who had only ever been taught by nuns. You have to be reeeeaaaaly careful not to appear to be showing any kind of favoritism!

El Gringo Vasco said...

I try not to show favoritism as I hate them all, equally.

though, as ETX said, it's a lot easier to remember the names of the shaggable ones, thus they get called on a bit more. :-D

Jason said...

dude, that is a dangerous look from a 15-year old cleavage, you are asking for trouble. At least my students are in their early to mid 20s...

El Gringo Vasco said...

dude, the chick in the pic is not my student (see original post).

so I'm not quite sure how I'm asking for trouble.

Jason said...

haha, sorry, I think the picture made me stop thinking! :)