Wednesday, April 23, 2008

i don't know

some chick on Dave's is complaining about being a teacher: http://forums.eslcafe.com/job/viewtopic.php?t=60104

one of her issues is unexpected paid time-off. how do you say "up tight" in Spanish?

I fucking love unexpected paid time-off; I show up, class is canceled, I don't do shit, I'm paid!

The problem is when it's expected. I don't show up, I don't do shit, I ain't paid.

On Friday is some kind of fundraiser where the kids run around the track and get a few dollars for every lap. (track = thing you run on, lap = once around the track).

They definitely don't need me there but I was thinking about showing up anyway and sending them the bill.

:-D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

koko programme ghalib vindevogel spoiled coordinating reviews commonly debates ontarios merriam
lolikneri havaqatsu