Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Lolita II


one of them, while greeting me and standing in between me and the door, casually unbuttoned her shirt then tried to play it off as an accident.

them girls are trouble I tell you, trouble.

I finally got after them the other day for greeting me more than 5 times a day, "Listen, you've already said hello to me 5 times, now go away!"

I'm losing my cool man, losing it.

Another teacher who was standing right there said, "Oh, they're just flirting with you."

I wish I had some kind of built-in, cyborg annoyance meter that kind of flashed from green to red every time these little pigeons came near with their squeaky little voices and perky little tits. Maybe that would make them go away.

2 comments:

Grouch said...

God tefl can be tough sometimes!

M C Ward said...

Sometimes I wish I were a dog - only tormented for fixed periods every few months or so.