Friday, May 2, 2008

Slippy freud

Had a good time last night. Beer drinking.

Got some good sleep. Or so I thought.

Showed up to class. Thought it a good idea to put on a movie and let it ride.

As the 7th grade teacher was leaving the class and taking the laptop and digital video projector with him, I requested that he leave it with me. I asked if he had a good G rated movie with Spanish audio for, as I casually proceeded to inform him, I was, in fact, hung over.

I corrected myself: told him that I was actually a hang... I had a headache.

Bloody hell.

2 comments:

Gadjo Dilo said...

Hmmm, interesting: should it really be hanged over, as in Ruth Ellis was the last woman in Britain to be hanged? Apparantly, hanged is most appropriate for official executions, while hung is more appropriate for less formal hangings; so maybe it depends on who was passing you the monkey juice!

El Gringo Vasco said...

I think you might be on to something there.