Thursday, October 4, 2007

Hospitality of a Priest


So, you know that I teach at two Catholic schools, right?

I've heard that the number of worshipers of the Catholic faith is down world wide.

I'd advise the church to start serving better bread and sharing the frickin' wine!

What kind of hospitality is that? The egomaniac priest invites you into the church, lectures at you on and on for about an hour, meanwhile, he offers you a measly, thin piece of paper that he calls bread (and don't even think of asking for seconds) and then further insults you by slurping some Bordeaux Supérieur right in front of your face without offering you any.

Pope, if you are reading this, take note. Start giving out a fresh, warm baguette and at least a 1/2 bottle of wine to every worshiper. Then watch your numbers soar. Hell, I'll even start attending regularly.

1 comment:

M C Ward said...

Now that's what I'd call Christian charity. Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee...