Friday, January 25, 2008

My first perk!

The students of English Teacher X give him hot Russian, vodka sex. Those of Monsieur Prof d'Anglais give him delicious, sticky Afghan hash. Those of M C Ward take him surfing? Me, my student gave me a new pair of Nikes (pictured at right). Yes, they are very sweeeet (although shamefully politically incorrect) and may, perhaps, get me laid by hot chicks at the club. I'd rather be in Samara with ETX, skipping the shoes and just going straight to the hot sex.

2 comments:

M C Ward said...

I had a box of chocolates at Christmas - I'm sure she touched my hand deliberately as she gave them to me, though. He hallucinated.

M. le Prof d'Anglais said...

"Those of Monsieur Prof d'Anglais give him delicious, sticky Afghan hash"

I wish. I can get a delicious, sticky lollipop but I have to confiscate it first!