Thursday, January 31, 2008

Faith Day


Occasionally, like most proper and professional schools (ahem), we have trainings or what they refer to as "teacher in-service," whatever the hell that means. Sometimes they are administrative meetings, a few weeks ago it was about pedophilia (don't have little girls sitting on your lap! it's possible that you have your hand secretly concealed up their skirt!). Today, the training is about Catholic faith. Whether they don't want to pay me the extra hours or they know that I'm not a practicing Catholic, I'm not sure. What I do know is that I haven't been invited, thank god.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! Good one. Btw, have you any way of knowing that none of your co-workers are aware of the existence of this blog?

El Gringo Vasco said...

They are not aware and should they become so, there would be need for their liquidation.